1) What type of coating do we use?
- We use glass coating which is 9H hardness
2) What is the difference with ceramic and glass coating?
- Glass coating would last longer and give a better glossiness effect on the car compared to ceramic coating.
3) What does the warranty cover?
- The warranty will cover loss of glossiness and hydrophobic effect.
4) What is the difference with the coating packages?
- The difference would be the warranty period, number of coating layers and some packages comes with interior coating.
- The difference with each package would be that the 5- and 7-years warranty packages comes with both exterior and interior coating. The interior coating would be done on the leather seats, dashboard and door panels only. The exterior coating would be done on the entire exterior which also includes the windows, screens, lamps and tyre rims.
- The other difference would be the number of layers done for the coating. The 3 years would come with 2 layers, the 5 years would come with 4 years and the 7 years would come with 6 layers of coating.
- Plus the 5 and 7 years comes with free coating maintenance either 1 or 2 times.
5) Where is the coating done on the car?
- The coating would be done on the entire exterior body paint of the car. The coating also would include the windows, windscreens, lamps and tyre rims.
6) What is the coating for?
- The coating is for protection from UV rays, keeps your car body paint from oxidation and fading.
- Gives your car a glossy finish and helps with washing the car easily.
- Protects car from very minor scratches.
7) Is there maintenance to the coating?
- Yes, there is. The coating maintenance would need to be done every 6 months.
8) How much is the coating maintenance?
- It can be from a range of RM150-RM500 for the maintenance. The pricing varies on the condition of the car when brought back to the branch.
9) How long is the installation for coating?
10) What is the difference with coating and PPF?
- The difference is that the coating helps protects the car from very minor scratches, give your car a glossy finish, has hydrophobic effect. Also prevent damage from harsh elements such as corrosion, oxidation, and harmful UV rays.
- Paint protection film is a clear or transparent film that is applied to a vehicle's paint to protect it from scratches, chips, and other types of damage.
11) How long can the coating last?
- It would depend on the package you choose to take. But it would also depend on how you take care of the car. If you are always parking the car outside then you might want to do the coating maintenance every 4 months.